In order to run your business smoothly, as HostingFest knows how important is the business for anyone. HostingFest cares about their clients, for that purpose HostingFest is providing very high end database and Email Servers, with very high specifications and keeps upgrading hardware to maintain performance and stability.
All our servers share the following features:
- Dual Xeon 5639
- More then 36 GB RAM
- RAID 10 Storage
- Enhanced Security: This hardware configuration uses an Intel® Xeon® Processor 5600 series. The Intel Xeon 5600 processors include the Advanced Encryption Standard-New Instructions (AES-NI) that enables faster data encryption and decryption for a wide range of applications. Also included is Intel’s TXT (Trusted Execution Transaction) technology, which enables a more secure platform launch environment for virtual environments.
- Less energy costs: Servers are expected to remain running all the time and this Intel processor is energy-efficient. It automatically regulates power consumption and adjusts its performance to the requirements of users. It maximizes the performance and energy efficiency of the server.
- Hyperthreading: The Intel Xeon processor 5600 series has six cores and Intel’s hyperthreading technology, wherein each core is virtualized into two processors, effectively creates a 12-core processor. This technology uses processor resources more efficiently, enabling multiple threads to run on each core.
- Faster performance: The combination of the Xeon Six Core E5645 and RAID-10 gives faster performance. The Xeon processor supports a maximum of six cores per processor and can deliver up to 60% greater performance than previous-generation processors. This processor is great for high-end activities such as digital content creation, 3-D rendering, massive multitasking and extreme gaming.
- Redundancy Servers: HostingFest also has a redundancy backup email server to insure 100% mail availability. For any reason, when the mail server goes down, mails are transferred to the backup email server and they are instantly synchronized with primary server as soon as it comes back online.
- Exchange-level Mail Server Software : The Mail software HostingFest is using SmarterMail 11, which is the latest and very famous version nowadays. SmarterMail is very reliable by the customers since it first came into being.
- RAID 10 Servers: Provides very high reliability and high performance at the same time. It gives more protection for your storage,
faster storage performance, and it is fast and crashproof.
Daily Backups: HostingFest has daily backups for MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
Remote Connections: Both MSSQL and MYSQL servers can be accessed remotely, giving flexibility to clients to manage their databases from desktops.
- Web Admin: For Micorsoft SQL, HostingFest is providing myLittleAdmin to manage your database from web. Mysql database can be managed using phpMyAdmin. Both myLittleAdmin & phpMyAdmin can restore and backup the database or create or use the database and tables etc.